Wednesday 23 November 2016

The baby is here!

As the title says, The baby is here and i am back!

Being pregnant was so much fun but hard as well. 
I really suffered with headaches and it was very hard to function, even just every day activities. Sometimes even just checking my facebook on my phone was too much, never mind coming on here a few times a week. I had the headaches every day for what must have been like, 9 weeks in total and then after that every now and then until later in pregnancy when i didn't really suffer. 

Feeling my little baby kick inside me was just incredible. After suffering with infertility, it was so special and mean't everything to me for sure. 
From the get go i just knew just i was having a girl, i have heard people say "you just know", but i really did and it was such a strong feeling.
My older sister and her boyfriend bought Darren and i a 16 week private gender scan and when we went and i was laying on the bed, i had a slight doubt that it may be a boy but it didn't last very long and the sonographer said what would you like it to be or words to that affect and i said girl and she pulled a certain face and i said is it? and she nodded. Best feeling ever, 1- because i was right and 2- because i was about to have my little princess :).

Seeing your baby on the scan screen at 12 weeks is amazing. I obviously had a 7 week scan but you really can't make anything out at that stage as its so small but at 12 weeks, my god! She was huge, well so she seamed anyway and also she was asleep haha, i had to move about because she was asleep and we couldn't really see her moving but when she did we where so shocked and couldn't stop smiling, it really is the best feeling ever.  After that was the 16 week gender scan which she was so active for, she was kicking her legs all about and turning around so much and once again we where completley in love. We didn't really get to see her at the 20 week scan because at that one it's more about checking the babies heart and head size etc.. but because of the position she was in the sonographer couldn't get to see her heart chambers or her umbilical positioning so we got an extra scan a few weeks later to check everything and everything was fine and at that one we got some scans of her hands and feet and it made me melt! her little hand!!!

Anyway moving on.. i will do a birth story for you to read if you are interested. I had a c- secion so come back to read that one.

My beautiful little princess is called Harlow and we love her so so much. what a journey this has been. We are incredibly lucky to have her and i would do it all again to be blessed with another child.

So that is why i have not been active on here for such a long time and i am so sorry to all my readers who will have come back time and time again to see nothing and i just hope i can get you all back again and more.

Another Topic i will be talking about is my vegan journey and all my feelings regarding that so please come back and have a read.

Thank you all so much for visiting and i hope to see you back again soon :) 

Subscribe so you don't miss out on any new posts and interesting stories that are coming your way <3 xxxxxxxxxxxx

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment