Thursday 23 February 2017

Slimming world review

One of the most Viewed posts on the blog is Slimming world updates. I Just wanted to clarify to my lovely readers that I no longer do slimming world (which Is probably obvious).

I did however want to say that I loved doing it and as you can see I did lose a lot of weight. I highly recommend it as it's not restrictive at all and if you put the work in, you really do lose the weight.

One main reason I don't follow it anymore is because my main goal at the time of doing it was to lose weight to qualify for IVF and I did it. When I was pregnant I barley ate especially in the beginning because of feeling so sick, and also I became vegan a few weeks before the IVF. As far as I'm aware Slimming world don't do a plan for plant based eaters, please correct me if I am wrong. And seeing as I would have to do all the meal planning and researching about syns with sweet and savoury vegan foods such as cheese and chocolate, I didn't think it was worth the money. But if they did do one in the future then I would really consider going back on plan. 

I did speak to a rep about it in October and she said that a lot of people are turning plant based. I asked if they had any recipe books or plans for a plant based diet yet and she said no but the more people ask about it and enquire to Slimming world the more likely that it will happen, so fingers crossed and if your interested then get asking :).

When I was on the plan I found a great deal of support, information and inspiration on Facebook groups. Just do some searching and add yourself. I also googled the syns of specific treats if they weren't in my book.

Good luck to any of you that are doing the Slimming world plan :) Wish you all the success that you so desire <3 xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment