Thursday 16 March 2017

Thank you xx

I love seeing where you are all from, it's exciting and makes me so happy.

I have readers from all around the world, I never would have thought I would be this lucky. I love talking to you.

I would love to know how you found me. where you recommended or did it just pop up from somewhere? please let me know if you would, please comment or email me telling me where you are from and how you found me. Would make my day if you do, I'm so interested.

I shall now rather excitingly list my amazing audience and grin stupidly in the process :D ..

U.S
U.K
Russia
Ireland
Australia
Philippines
Malaysia
France
South Africa
Germany
Italy
Poland
Austria
Canada

I hope No one was left out.

How amazing is that list!

Back in April 2015 my audience was US, UK, Australia, Canada and Ireland- So you can see how far I've come just short of nearly 2 years and why I'm very happy and proud.

Thank you so much for supporting me. Please recommend me to any friends or family that you think may be interested and keep visiting me. I hope to be more regular with my posts as my darling daughter now has a bed time so the evenings are mine again which is rather strange.

Please hit the follow icon on my blog to further show your support <3. Until the next blog stay safe and remember to always smile because not only does it make you feel good but you could brighten someone's day without even knowing it <3 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment