Monday 1 June 2015

Slimming world update #3

Oh i am loving doing slimming world! I have lost a total of 8 Ibs so far! 

I missed an update last week. Sorry. I started working didn't i and i have done so many hours last week. I did 7 days straight and my job is so energetic so i was too tired to do any posts. what i will do though is when i reach my target weight i will post a before and after photo (which i am dreading totally!). 

So i am still losing 2 Ibs a week which is great and im made up with that. More would be a bonus but i have heard the slower you lose it the longer it stays off for. 

I got the new slimming world July 2015 magazine the other day and there is loads of gorgeous recipes in there. Last week i must admit i did go well over my weekly syns by eating 2 bags of wispa bites, well more like 1 1/2 bags as darren helped eat around half a bag, they are bloody gorgeous and melt in your mouth and if like me you love chocolate but have tried to be good and deprived yourself a little you will understand how much i appreciated that chocolate haha.

I have said to myself that when i lose a stone i will treat myself to a dominos when it is on two for tuesdays, so we will get 2 medium and be greedy and have one each and watch a film. ( if i can afford it) but then straight back on plan the following day. To say well done and so i am not depriving myself. I have not had pizza since i started slimming world. It's too high in syns and i prefer to use those syns on something else so that is what i have planned as my 1 stone weight loss treat.

The other thing im really excited about is i have two pairs of jeans i bought a while ago now size 14 which didn't fit me, i am a size 14 in jeans but these particular jeans just obviously where a smaller size. well when i have lost my first stone i will try them on and see if they fit me yet. I am excited because it will feel so good to know they fit and i think thats when i will realise that i have indeed lost the weight. I sometimes feel i have but other days i wake up really bloated and im convinced i have put it all back on because of all the chocolate i have eaten but then i weigh myself and 2Ibs lighter each time. So i am very proud of myself and Darren is very proud also. It can be quite challenging when its just you following a food plan and you see someone else is having something you fancy but i am never really hungry and if i am i just eat. I have found that veg has become a little boring but with the help of july's magazine that should be of some help with fresh ideas. 

My exercise has been non existant due to my operation but i have a month left until i should be completley healed and me and my sister have said we will go cycling together. Currently at the moment she does not live too far so i just need to get my bike fixed and she has purchased herself a lovely new bike so we shall go off on bike rides together :) yay!! Cant wait!!

Thanks for reading and i will update you again next week :D love you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment