Monday 15 June 2015

Slimming world update #4

With working so much lately and crafting soap cupcakes my appetite has been all over the place and i have been naughty :( in my defence i am a woman and we NEED chocolate in our lives. Ladies do not let anyone else tell you any different as it's clearly A FACT :p

last time i weighed myself which was wednesday 10th june, i had maintained my weight and the week before that i did not weigh myself on purpose because of my bad eating even then. So i said to myself again i would give myself a couple of weeks before i weigh myself again so i can behave. 

Today i had an appointment with a health advisor he was not so much a dietician but that kind of thing. We had a chat and he has been able to give me 24 really cheap sessions at my local gym as i have to lose weight within a certain time frame and i did not recieve any help or advice from the hospital so yeah :) and he told me to quit the bad food :( booo.

He had to weigh me today for his records and i was 79 kg. Last time i weighed myself it said 80kg so if indeed his scales are right, i lost another kg but i will wait to weigh myself on the print out machine again. As you will always get a more accurate figure if using the same machine. So hopefully next time i will update you i will have signed up to or already at the gym. Wish me luck :).

If anyone else reading this is doing a weightloss journey, i hope you are well, losing weight and enjoying your journey. 

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment