Friday 8 May 2015

I'm doing slimming world :)

So i have been told i have to lose weight by september. Two stone, well she actually said over two stone. WOW. I will explain why at a later date when its suitable but yeah.. so i decided that i should join slimming world. 

Due to finance at the moment i'm not officially a member as such, I bought the 2015 plan off ebay. Then researched the hell out of it and joined facebook groups and asked members questions and advice, so yeah im excited and i will keep you all up to date.

I'm not a big girl, well not really. I would say i am a size 12-14 and weigh around 83kg. So i have been told i need to be 72kg. 

Today is day 7 of my slimming world journey and honestly it's been a lot of fun. You are allowed cakes, chocolates and sweets. They just have a syn value. So for instance a curly wurly chocolate bar has a syn value of 6. You are allowed 5-15 syns a day. You really are allowed to eat lots of food. 

So i start my new job on tues and whilst i am in town i will do my first weigh in to see how much i have lost in a week. I am excited but nervous also.

There are lots of recipes you can all enjoy whether you are on the slimming world plan or not so i will upload them soon. 

Sorry i have not had as many new posts as i usually do, i have not been feeling very well. I have had a headache none stop for 5 days because of my saw jaw which is due to a car accident i had 5 years ago, so i have not been able to stare at a screen for a few days. 

So anyway i will be back soon with a new post and i will keep you updated with my slimming world journey and recipes too :) thank you for visiting and see you soon. Hope you are all well. xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment