Saturday 23 May 2015

Slimming world update #2

Hello everyone, So i weighed myself on wednesday and i have lost another 2 Ibs. I am very happy, its becoming something i am looking forward to doing weekly and the more you lose the more you want to stay on track and be good, i don't know how you could come off track with slimming world, unless you live a lavish lifestyle and eat out all the time. 

So far i have lost 4 Ibs in 2 weeks and im hoping that will stay like that, i wouldn't mind losing maybe a little over 2 Ibs a week but i don't know if that's realistic. I do wish i could afford to do the classes and be a proper member of slimmming world because there is so much online information you can see when your a member but oh well. Just goes to show that if like me you have a tight income and want to lose weight that it is possible with google and facebook. You just have to do the research.

I can not remember if i mentioned in my last slimming world update post that i have started taking metformin. I am not diabetic but as i have a deadline in which to lose over 2 stone in 4 months, the doctor has put me on metformin to help me lose some weight. I did read up on some peoples experience about their weightloss with metformin and to be honest it was split down the middle with some people saying it helped and others saying it did nothing so i have no idea whether i am losing weight because of the medication or not, either way it's coming off and that's the main thing. Just because i am on medication for weightloss does not mean, if i wasn't that i wouldn't lose any because i would and so will you if you give it a try. Slimming world was recommended to me by the hospital because they know that you will get results. If you have been reading this wondering whether to give it a go or not then do! You will love the freedom of the slimming world lifestyle, its brilliant! And keep following me on my journey too, we can do it together :).

I will be back next week with another update on my weightloss. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and chat soon xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment