Saturday 4 July 2015

Slimming world update #5

Hello everyone :) 

So it has been a while since i updated my weightloss but im back and i have a new weight to share with you.

Before i do i must be honest and say that i have not been sticking to it as much as i would have liked, when you constantly get told your fat or that you NEED to lose weight it really gets you down and that isn't the type of criticism that motivates me. So yeah i have not been good lately but i have still lost weight and although i say i have not been good, i am still making sensible choices when it comes to food but i am passing through my bad patch and with motivation from my family i am back on track as of today. 
 
I hope anyone that is doing slimming world and reading this stays to plan because if i had stuck to plan and behaved i would be another 3-4 Ibs away from target and i am now behind, so don't give up and please stick to it. Apart from my family motivating me, the other huge motivation has been before and after photos. I will include two here in this post today to show you. I don't feel like i have lost anything but i have and if it wasn't for photographic evidence and the scales i would refuse to believe it.

So here you go, the first picture is when i started and the second is a few weeks ago..

(**CRINGING SHOWING YOU THESE PHOTO'S BY THE WAY -_- **)




I was shocked to see the difference.

So anyways i now weigh 12 stone 5 Ibs and have lost a grand total of 11 Ibs. I am very pleased with this but i am now ready and back on track with my weight loss as i have 8 weeks left this tuesday coming until my appointment in which i have to lose the 2 stone. The lady said over two stone but we will see what happens. So now i need to get my bottom into gear and lose 1 stone and 3 Ibs. I am still seeing a health advisor at my doctors and it's ok, i know pretty much everything they say anyway but it's nice to have the moral support and a little nudge.

The other new thing i can add is i now have a gym membership. Through seeing my doctor they reffered me to the health advisor or assistant ( i can not remember what they are called) and through them i got a gym refferal. I get 24 sessions for 1 pound a go!! how good is that. You can only go at certain times but hey better than full price. So if you are over weight and would like some advice ask your doctor if you have a health advisor in your surgery and ask them for a refferal and ask about the gym pass. I used to cycle all the time but my bike broke and i did not have the money until now to fix it so i have booked that into the bike shop for the 15th july and im so excited to get it fixed and then i will be cycling everywhere as i used to. I can not wait.

So that's all i have for you for now, i will really try and do an update for next week as i am not working as much but i won't promise anything as i have been super busy crafting as usual :), read my next post to find out what i have been up to :)

Speak soon and keep up the good work! You are all amazing and remember we can do this! Dream bodies here we come.....



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment