Thursday 2 April 2015

Make yourself laugh

This day in age with all of lifes stress and worries its good to laugh, it makes us feel better and that has been scientifically proven. You should take time out of your day to do something that makes you laugh and smile, so without further ado..

There is nothing stranger than laughing hysterically by yourself right? That is true.

I found myself doing exactly that but in the bath. Yes i know- weird, right?
but honestly tears where rolling down my face and as for the hysterical laughter my neighbours can vouch for that. Sorry. 

Im not going to upload the content here as i want you to find it yourself. Go onto either Google or Pinterest and type in 'Texts from mum'.

Read through them. I thought they where hysterical. Awkward, cringey and completely comical.

Let me know in the comments if they made you laugh just as much as i did, and tell your friends and family to do the same as its good to make someone smile and you could completley change their day :)

Have a great day xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment