Thursday 23 April 2015

Thank you to all my readers :D xx

Like any new blogger i tend to check my stats on blogger quite a lot. Before i had my operation i had only a handful of pageviews and about 10% of them where from my family and 90% from me viewing my pages haha. 

So after my post on my operation i viewed my stats again seeing as it had been like 2 weeks or more. I was so shocked to see the figures!! 

The majority of my audience is America. wow. Thank you so much. I would never have imagined.

I also have Australia, Canada and Ireland and the UK of course. I can't tell you what it means to me that people are reading my blog. I really hope you are all enjoying it. I am really enjoying writing it. I was concerned at first that i would not have anything to talk about but it has never been something i have worried about in the past, as anyone that knows me will tell you all that i never shut up :).

Oh and i have a follower which i am ridiculously excited about! I am still getting to grips with this blogger. I have peoples blogs to add to mine and i will do it so don't worry and please feel free to add my blog to yours too. 

Thank you so much for visiting me and being a part of my life and blogging journey. I try and upload regular posts but sometimes things happen so stay with me and i will upload them soon enough. 

If you enjoy reading and want to stay up to date with my posts then please subscribe. You can do this by putting your email in the subscription box at the bottom of my blog and you will get an email each time i make a new post.

Also please comment and message me if you want to talk or know anything else. I really appreciate your visits and i hope i see more from you.

Take care xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, just discovered your blog last night and look forward to your future posts. FYI - You can still add the "followers" gadget to your blog. Simply go to your layout, select "add a gadget", select the "more gadgets" tab on the left and scroll all the way to the bottom. You'll see the "followers" button you can add so peeps can follow your blog much easier. best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete