Friday 3 April 2015

Welcome to Wales!! 'Croeso i Gymru'

So in Monday's post i told you all about going to wales for the Easter weekend, to see my family with my dad.

We left yesterday lunch time and the weather was so miserable, not quite raining but it was threatening to. The photo's i have for you are quite dark but there isn't much i could do about that, I even used my new phone to take clearer photos. I got the Htc ONE Mini TWO and i tried my best to get decent photos with the way the sky was so I really hope you like the photos. 

This is a photo of us travelling in the car down one of the country roads. The countryside is just amazing, don't you think?


We stopped at one of my favorite garden centers Coed-Y-Dinas, its close to welsh pool. It is so lovely and has lovely features outside the entrance.



How sweet is this Dove house?!!!


 We went and had a latte in the cafe, a little rest stop.. or rather i should say we just wanted to look around because we love this garden center. 



The view from the window was just gorgeous so i had to show it to you, in the summer there is usually sheep in the field that you can see and its just lovely, i love green open spaces.

The other reason i love this garden center is all the animals they have in the pet shop. They have all different fish and little animals which are commonly found in pet shops, but i took photos of some animals to share with you. There are animals for everyone here, from snakes ,



to cute fluffy Rabbits. I really wanted to pick them up they where so cuddly!!



And.. even a talking green amazon parrot, i love them all they are so sweet. 

Guess what was next!?



YESSS!!! Crafts. Ahhhhh i love love love my crafts, i get so many ideas looking around and i get all inspired and then i have to Google my ideas to find tutorials and then spend the money i need to do that craft and then it starts all over again ha. 


Woolly craft shops are my favorite! Oh the things i could make with that wool, so many beautiful crafts can be created from yarn, you just need to be creative and imaginative.

Soon after we arrived at our destination. Newtown in Powys. It is a lovely small town, a typical everyone knows everyone kind of town and that's why i love it, we have been coming here since we where babies and as a family we all relax straight away. Nice to escape the city. 

Later that night i went to my aunties house where i will be staying, put my bags away and was soon settled in my pj's in front of the fire relaxing. The views from this house are breath taking and you will all be as envious as i am when you see them. I will do my best to upload them in the next couple of days to share them with you. 

Thank you for reading and see you soooon xxxxxxx

P.s hope you all had a nice 'Good Friday' :)














No comments:

Post a Comment