Sunday 12 July 2015

Must read books!! #1

Hello everyone,

oh my days im excited to say that every book i read i will be putting on here to tell you how amazing it is, i won't be giving the story away in any way, i will however say whether it's happy or sad or whatever and who i think the book is more aimed for, and to tell you, or rather convince you to buy the book because it will make your life that little bit better, well they do mine :) and let me just add that i don't get any money at all for doing this, these are books i have read and i think they are that good i need to spread the word.

 There is nothing better than getting lost in a book right? . I find it so hard to read books even though i love reading, for the simple reason that i don't have enough time or i have too many crafts going on at once. I love reading my books when i'm on my daily commute to work, on the bus. I'm always gutted when i reach my stop. Anyway.. like i said the point is to give you my personal opinion on the book and then you can make a decision as to whether or not you want to read it or give it as a present.

So lets start with the first book :)

The secret supper club - by Dana Bate 


 You almost likely won't be able to read the blurb but i have uploaded a photo just in case.


 So i think this book is aimed at Women. If you love cooking, comedy and romance at it's best and worst then why not just give this book a read. 
My mum was reading this and told me about it so i lent her my favourite book and she lent me this. She told me it was hard to get into in her opionion but when you do it's really good. I didn't think it was too hard to get into and have loved the story. I am a chapter away from finishing but it has just got super interesting and i am totally gutted it's nearly over and that's when i decided this would be a good and interesting idea.

The book doesn't ever give too much of the story away so you never really know what will happen next but you are really wanting to keep reading. I found myself to be pulling shocked faces on the bus which isn't ideal because you feel like a total idiot when you look up to feel your face smirking or frowning or even laughing.. Yes i have done that- typical me, and people are looking at you and then quickly looking down to the book to see if they can spot what's on the front cover haha. - The shame!

But yeah i am loving this book and really do think if you are looking for something a little different to your typical love story than give this a go, if you comfort eat and don't have much luck in love then maybe you can relate :), one more thing to add, Hannah sugarman (The main character) is a very independant woman, so if you like books with strong female characters then i think you will enjoy this book. 

I cant wait to finish this and to go on to the next one :D 

Until then... keep smiling :P xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment