Sunday 12 July 2015

Slimming world update #6

Hello hello hello,

I am so excited to tell you that when i weighed myself on monday just gone, i am now... 12 stone and 3 Ibs which means, i have only 1 pound to go and i will have lost a stone from my starting weight. I am made up, still have a way to go as i ideally need to be 11 stone but i was told i needed to be 70kg which is 11 stone 2 Ibs i think :).

I am really proud of myself.. she says whilst eating a double decker chocolate bar and nearly eating 150g of cheesy puffs -_- haha.
Told you i don't stick to it religiously.

I have found a new form of motivation.. The black board.

So what i do is write how many Ibs i have lost that week, how much i have to lose in Ibs till target and how much in Ibs i have lost so far, and for my own personal use i have written how many days left i have got until my appointment in which i have to lose the weight for :).



It is nice to look at because, although you know how much you have lost, it makes it more real to see the numbers in front of you and feels good to watch the numbers go down.

I have not had much of an appetite this week. I have not been that well. But Darren bought me a couple of the slimming world ready meals and i tried one on friday night and sadly to say i wasn't a fan at all.






I was gutted that i wasn't a fan, as i thought what a great idea for me when im stuck on time or ideas or going to someones house but no. Not for me.

It wasn't awful just for my tastes i wouldn't get it again.
if any of you have tried it and have liked it or like me not a fan please comment and let me know, it would be interesting. The meals are really good sizes too.

The other one i have in my freezer is pasta with salmon in it so i will include that review in next weeks weigh in update. Really hope i have lost weight, looking back i kind of regret that chocolate bar, damn you Darren haha. It was my fault with the cheesy puffs though, i just had a hankering and i am rubbish at saying no :(.


So thats all i have for you this week but i will be weighing myself either tomorrow or tues so i will update you all asap. 

Take care :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment