Saturday 4 July 2015

Super quick post to my readers

I am so excited to have just looked at my audience to see where in the world you are reading from.

You have all totally made my year, thank you all once again for taking the time to read what to me seems important or interesting. I would love to hear from some of you about what you do and how you found me so please please comment or email me :).
My audience so far..

United states
United kingdom
Ireland
Australia
France
Poland
Austria
Canada
Russia

I am gob smacked and almost lost for words, but seeing as this is a blog i kind of have to have something to say  :p

You are all part of my blogging journey and whether you mean to or not you are all supporting me just by taking the time to read what i have to say. Thank you all once again.

xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment