Thursday 23 July 2015

Slimming world update #7

I am theee worst person for saying i will do an update on a certain day because i never do and then two weeks later i pop back up :( im rubbish. sorry.

So i weighed myself on Tuesday and i now weigh 11st 13Ibs. I am so very happy about this. I have 11 Ibs left to go till i reach my 2 stone weight loss goal.

Last time i saw the doctor i asked about taking the metformin and how it will affect my weight when i come off it and she said i will have to be careful i do not balloon :( well i was on a little downer after because you try so hard and then to fear it could all come back is rather daunting. So yeah, need a plan in place. When i have lost the two stone i will carry on with slimming world, I don't have any intentions of stopping. 

For anyone who has not read my previous Slimming World posts, i was 13 stone 2Ibs when i started which was 83.8 kg or there around and i was advised by the hospital to lose weight for something i will mention when the time is right and i am now 76.2kg. At my first hospital appointment my bmi was worked out at around 33 and according to my boots digital print off slip it is 29.4.

I have recently got my bike fixed so i have been cycling to work and back which is typically around 12-13 miles depending on my route and if i am going straight home or not. A friend at work suggested i use an app called 'Strava', it is free with in app purchases but it's great, it records my routes and tells me my miles and how many miles i have done in a week and i added my friend, so now we can talk about our rides and compare times. This week so far, i have done 39 miles. I don't tire of riding, i love love love it. It is my version of a car, i just hop on and away i go to my destination. 

what else is new... Oh i finally tried that other slimming world frozen meal i had in the freezer. It is called Hot - smoked salmon farfalle.






I didn't like it at all :(. It looked nice and smelled nice but i could not stand the taste. I am not a fussy eater, i don't know if i have mentioned that before, i will eat most things apart from meat. I only eat fish, and salmon is one of my favourite fishes to eat :( so i was very upset to find this too didn't taste nice.

I'm not saying other people won't like it but for me it was a no go :(. There is only one more left that is veg friendly now and thats the potato curry. I have no idea if i am going to spend what precious little money i have left on it, in fear it will go to the dogs :/ 
let me know if you have tried them. FYI you do not need to be on slimming world to give this a go, or any of them. It is just normal food but healthy and not filled with fatty oils and butters etc.. good for everyone, but not my taste buds sadly.

By now you should all know how bad i am at being good.. Food wise. Usually i'm an angel haha. well the other night a dominos kind of slipped and fell into my mouth with dominos cookies too, I just blinked and boom. oops??!!
And last night i had a hankering for sweets and chocolate (BLOOMING HORMONES), so i kind of ate a share bag of revels and this morning at 6 am i ate a bag of  minstrels (not the massive share bags but the smaller versions of them, not that it makes it any better :/) and some sweets. What is wrong with me? I have 39 days left until my appointment and i am still not taking this seriously. I have not even been back the gym in like 3 weeks. I moan about not being able to afford the gym and that but then i have a pass sitting in my purse and i do nothing, typical beki that is.
I am taking my biking seriously though, the thing is, when i go the gym i tend to use the bikes and walk on the treadmill because i don't like running on them, so i kind of feel like i'm already doing those things daily anyway? and i can't just go swimming at any time as it's only available certain times of the day because of schools and classes- see perfect at making excuses for myself :(. 

Just look at what i had for my lunch when i came home from work today..




Fries, some grated red leicester cheese and onion gravy. Now this would be ok if i measured out the cheese and used that as my healhy option A and made my own fries. Dissapointed in myself today.

Well i am currently waiting for my mum to come get me and then we are going to asda to do a food shop for a soup i am making this evening, it's a speed soup so if it tastes nice i will post pictures and the recipe for you all to try. It is mean't to be slimming and super filling :)..

I will keep you posted. Sorry it's such a long post. see you all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment